- A tubular excretory organ, numbers of which open into the gut in insects and some other arthropods.More example sentences
- This process has now been implicated in the function of Malpighian tubules, rectum and midgut of a variety of insects.
- The excretory system is composed of a dorsal excretory gland and a pair of Malpighian tubules.
- Excretion of nitrogenous waste takes place through Malpighian tubules.
More definitions of Malpighian tubuleDefinition of Malpighian tubule in:
- The British & World English dictionary