- A small terrier of a breed with a short black-and-tan coat.More example sentences
- When we lost our husky, my dad wanted a Manchester terrier like the one he had when he was a young lad.
- The Manchester Terrier, overall, is slightly longer than tall.
- Manchester Terriers are less scrappy toward strange dogs than many other terrier breeds, but they are still a determined force to reckon with if they decide to initiate or accept a challenge to fight.
More definitions of Manchester terrierDefinition of Manchester terrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary