- The doctrines of Marx as interpreted and put into effect by Lenin in the former Soviet Union and (at first) by Mao Zedong in China.More example sentences
- This article is, in essence, a critique of Marxism-Leninism and a plea for a less doctrinaire approach to both theory and practice.
- Stalin's invention of a sacral tradition of Marxism-Leninism qualified him as the only true disciple of Lenin.
- He argues that Soviet Marxism-Leninism was subject to significant adaptation under various leaders, contrary to the widespread impression that official Soviet ideology remained static after Stalin.
- More example sentences
- In the north, he promoted efforts to create a fully socialist society along Marxist-Leninist lines.
- The picture was even more complicated by the multiplication of small Marxist-Leninist, Maoist or Trotskite groupings that competed to attract mass support and draft the contours of the new faith.
- Consequently, while heavily laced with Marxist-Leninist rhetoric and Socialist propaganda, the book offers unique, often surprising insights.
More definitions of Marxism–LeninismDefinition of Marxism–Leninism in:
- The British & World English dictionary