- 1.1 (mau-mau) [as verb with object] US • informal Terrorize or threaten (someone).More example sentences
- Is this just a case of the Post being overly sensitive to White House mau-mauing?
- Indeed, the real problem, one might say, was the campaign's susceptibility to mau-mauing and aggressively proffered free-advice from pundits and other Democrats.
- I thought mau-mauing the Times was all the rage these days.
More definitions of Mau MauDefinition of Mau Mau in:
- The British & World English dictionary