noun (plural same)
- A burgundy wine, typically white, produced near Beaune in eastern France.More example sentences
- In the dark and cold of his cellar Dominique dips his glass wine thief into the first barrel of Meursault.
- The latest sales statistics from France show that even the famous white-wine towns of Burgundy, Puligny, Chassagne, Meursault and Chablis are losing sales this year.
- While March saw the commencement of relaxed wine labelling laws, simply having the word Chardonnay on a bottle of Chablis or Meursault will not bring the necessary changes.
named after a commune in the Côte d'Or region of France.
More definitions of MeursaultDefinition of Meursault in:
- The British & World English dictionary