- The title of an Anglican archbishop or an Irish Roman Catholic bishop.More example sentences
- The Bishop of Aberdeen and Orkney and Primus, the Most Reverend Bruce Cameron, performed the ceremony.
- The primate of Nigeria, the Most Reverend Peter Akinola, has described the appointment of gay bishops and the blessing of same-sex marriage as ‘a Satanic attack’ on the church.
- The Archbishop of Birmingham, the Most Reverend Vincent Nichols, celebrates Midnight Mass from St Chad's Cathedral, Birmingham.
More definitions of Most ReverendDefinition of Most Reverend in:
- The British & World English dictionary