- A gesture or salute in which the right arm is straightened and inclined upward, with the hand open and palm down.More example sentences
- To my discerning eye, that looks more like a Nazi salute than a fascist salute (which seems to have a slight curvature of the arm).
- I honestly believe that there are some things for which no apology can compensate, and if you can pick one gesture that is never appropriate, it is a Nazi salute and saying Sieg Heil.
- A self-confessed football hooligan who spent ten days in police cells charged with making Nazi salutes before Leeds United's Champions League match against Munich 1860 said today: ‘I'm totally innocent.’
More definitions of Nazi saluteDefinition of Nazi salute in:
- The British & World English dictionary