Definition of Neptunian in English:
1Of or relating to the Roman sea god Neptune or to the sea.
- Mozart has constructed the role and the arias of Ilia - the captive, the lover - in such a way as to make her love appear as the principal antagonist to the dark Neptunian power.
- Organising Neptunian fantasies into some sort of workable order sounds like a Herculean assignment - but the most awesome results can be achieved with the right kind of help.
2Of or relating to the planet Neptune.
- There are only three other places in the Solar System that definitely have volcanic activity: Venus, Earth and the Neptunian moon, Triton.
- She had Venus in Pisces and Neptunian aspects to her Sun, Moon and Ascendant.
- Some measure little more than half a mile across, and the newest discovery, a Neptunian moon, is almost 3 billion miles from Earth.
Words that rhyme with NeptunianCameroonian, communion, Mancunian, Réunion, union
Definition of Neptunian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.