Definition of Neptunian in English:
1Of or relating to the Roman sea god Neptune or to the sea.
- Mozart has constructed the role and the arias of Ilia - the captive, the lover - in such a way as to make her love appear as the principal antagonist to the dark Neptunian power.
- Organising Neptunian fantasies into some sort of workable order sounds like a Herculean assignment - but the most awesome results can be achieved with the right kind of help.
2Of or relating to the planet Neptune.
- There are only three other places in the Solar System that definitely have volcanic activity: Venus, Earth and the Neptunian moon, Triton.
- She had Venus in Pisces and Neptunian aspects to her Sun, Moon and Ascendant.
- Some measure little more than half a mile across, and the newest discovery, a Neptunian moon, is almost 3 billion miles from Earth.
Words that rhyme with NeptunianCameroonian, communion, Mancunian, Réunion, union
Definition of Neptunian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan