- 1Of or relating to the biblical patriarch Noah or his time.More example sentences
- He believed in a recent, six 24-hour-day creation and a global catastrophic Noachian Deluge, which by its nature would have produced most of the strata of the earth's crust.
- The creationists interviewed differed considerably relative to their views of origins, and about half would be identified with the seven day literal 24-hour day non-gap universal Noachian deluge creationist position.
- I'm inviting him to break away from Kansas to visit New Mexico later this summer, and collaborate with me on the Definitive Proof that there ain't no way the Fossil Record is compatible with a single, Noachian deluge.
More definitions of NoachianDefinition of Noachian in:
- The British & World English dictionary