- A major branch within Judaism that teaches strict adherence to rabbinical interpretation of Jewish law and its traditional observances.More example sentences
- All of these Jews believed in the core beliefs that became known as Orthodox Judaism.
- She says she bases her morality on her religious commitment to Orthodox Judaism.
- But certainly Frimer went on to become a major intellectual figure in Orthodox Judaism.
More definitions of Orthodox JudaismDefinition of Orthodox Judaism in:
- The British & World English dictionary