- Oxford and Cambridge universities regarded together: [as modifier]: Oxbridge collegesMore example sentences
- The Oxbridge postgraduate community is much more mixed and meritocratic than the undergraduate body.
- There was the Oxbridge model: residential, tutorial, character-forming.
- The exceptions are the Oxbridge people who exercise so much power in the universities, the civil service and political life.
More definitions of OxbridgeDefinition of Oxbridge in:
- The British & World English dictionary