- A silky, tightly curled fur made from or resembling the fleece of a young karakul, used to make clothing.More example sentences
- It was winter and Harry had on the usual raincoat, his beloved Persian lamb hat, and a green book bag.
- There were six different furs to choose from including brown and grey Persian lamb, and beaver.
- Specially imported mohair cloths were attractively trimmed with black Persian lamb and real beaver lamb.
More definitions of Persian lambDefinition of Persian lamb in:
- The British & World English dictionary