verb (Photoshops, Photoshopping, Photoshopped)[with object]
- Alter (a photographic image) digitally using Photoshop image-editing software: the pictures have obviously been PhotoshoppedMore example sentences
- But I did put in some efforts to photoshop it, so although I failed miserably, I shall still post it up.
- Garth encouraged me to photoshop them so he was a disembodied head to ‘make it more interesting’.
- Would you rather I post up photos and do not admit that I photoshop them?
1990s: from Photoshop, the proprietary name of a software package for the digital editing of photographic images.
More definitions of PhotoshopDefinition of Photoshop in:
- The British & World English dictionary