- • trademark A gin-based alcoholic drink, served typically with lemonade or soda water and fresh mint.More example sentences
- All drinks are on offer but try the Pimm's Cup special, which is well worth the 9 bucks a shot and might make you think you're in England.
- A perfect Pimm's should always be mixed with a third lemonade, maybe a slice of orange, a dash of mint, a touch of cucumber and a little tonic.
- The perfect ratio is one-third Pimm's to two-thirds lemonade.
early 20th century: from the name of the proprietor of the restaurant where the drink was created.
More definitions of Pimm'sDefinition of Pimm's in:
- The British & World English dictionary