- 1A variety of white wine grape: the wet summer affected harvests of Pinot GrigioMore example sentences
- Current production is dominated by Tocai among the white wine grapes, followed by Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio.
- A blend of Pinot Grigio and Pinot Bianco grapes, Cuvée Margherita will be positioned as a high quality wine that can be enjoyed every day.
- Pinot Grigio is a grape that often disappoints in the bottle, but this wine from the coolest climate in New Zealand's South Island is bright and harmonious.
- 1.1A wine made from the Pinot Grigio grape: she ordered a glass of Pinot GrigioMore example sentences
- The big importing companies comply with that wish and deliver huge amounts of Pinot Grigio or Cabernet Sauvignon with the same taste.
- She sampled a Chardonnay, a Pinot Grigio, and a Cabernet Sauvignon.
- I took a bottle of Pinot Grigio out of the fridge and handed it to him.
Italian form of Pinot Gris, literally 'grey Pinot' (see Pinot).
More definitions of Pinot GrigioDefinition of Pinot Grigio in:
- The British & World English dictionary