- 1.1 (promised land) A place or situation in which someone expects to find great happiness: Italy is the promised land for any musicianMore example sentences
- Eves credits his party with delivering Ontario from debt and unemployment to the promised land of productivity and job creation.
- For foreign automakers, China has long been the promised land.
- At this rate, he may lead his company to the promised land.
More definitions of Promised LandDefinition of Promised Land in:
- The British & World English dictionary