- 1The faith, practice, and church order of the Protestant churches.More example sentences
- In 1534, King Henry VIII of England established himself the leader of a new church of Protestantism that he tried to impose in Ireland.
- Before Marx was born, his father converted the family to German Protestantism in order to keep his job as lawyer.
- There was still no law against Protestantism but Mary was using her headship of the church to dismiss married clerics.
More definitions of ProtestantismDefinition of Protestantism in:
- The British & World English dictionary