- A machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone: they were the first retailer here to offer QR codes in their advertisingMore example sentences
- Industry experts believe the time is right for QR codes in the UK.
- Bring me your embedded RFID chips, show me your QR codes, hit me with your location-based web apps.
- One of the nice things about QR codes, of course, is you can do these things graphically.
1990s: abbreviated form of quick response code.
More definitions of QR codeDefinition of QR code in:
- The British & World English dictionary