- A dog of a breed having a short light brown coat and a ridge of hair along the middle of the back, growing in the opposite direction to the rest of the coat.More example sentences
- However, although Rosario and Jason love the location of their new home, the actress - who grew up in New York City - admits they chose it for their beloved pet dogs, two Rhodesian ridgebacks.
- I felt a little unsafe, so I got a big dog to go with me on these hikes, a Rhodesian ridgeback that was supposed to be protecting me.
- I once had a neighbor whose favorite stupid pet-owner trick was to have his Rhodesian ridgeback jump up to chomp on and then hang on to a cattle prod.
More definitions of Rhodesian ridgebackDefinition of Rhodesian ridgeback in:
- The British & World English dictionary