- A strategic business unit: pricing for products sold might be an area that differs by division or SBUMore example sentences
- The Managing Board consists of seven members: the Chairman, the CFO of the Group, and five members who lead the SBUs as the responsible CEOs.
- The Group is structured in five Strategic Business Units [SBU].
- We are trying to make each employee at Haier work like an SBU, a strategic business unit.
More definitions of SBUDefinition of SBU in:
- The British & World English dictionary