- Senior master sergeant.More example sentences
- Ammo flight supervision, SMSgt McCullough and MSgt Gibson, arrived on the scene to troubleshoot further munitions movements.
- On the weapon's side, MSgt Aber's article clearly shows us the consequences of allowing someone to load munitions who is not qualified to do so, and SMSgt Sawyer educates us on nuclear certified equipment.
- Recently we received a copy of a letter sent to Col. John Folsom by SMSgt Elizabeth Christiansen for supplies needed by the hospital in Balad, Iraq.
More definitions of SMSgtDefinition of SMSgt in:
- The British & World English dictionary