- A study undertaken by an organization to identify its internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats.More example sentences
- As people plan for their future, it's useful to conduct a SWOT analysis - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- To do this, planners have begun work with a SWOT analysis which views an organization's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- A SWOT analysis is also useful at this stage to identify the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
acronym from strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats.
More definitions of SWOT analysisDefinition of SWOT analysis in:
- The British & World English dictionary