2.1 (a Sagittarius) (plural same) A person born when the sun is in Sagittarius.
More example sentences
- So - to sum up, yes it is quite possible that your soul mate will not turn out to be a sun sign Aries, Gemini, Libra or Sagittarius, and could well be a sun sign Taurus, or indeed any of the other signs.
- I'm a Sagittarius anyway, and with Moon in Gemini there's definitely a two-thing with me.
- Gemini and Sagittarius also revel in diversity.
- sense 2.More example sentences
- But Sagittarians are notorious plant-killers, although it's usually herbicide-by-neglect, not malicious intent.
- Though you energetic Sagittarians do like a green light to power full steam ahead, this week's cosmic traffic signals are unmistakably amber.
- Everyone's imperfections are on display this week - though smart Sagittarians will refrain from comment.
Pronunciation: /-ˈte(ə)rēən/noun & adjective
Definition of Sagittarius in:
- The British & World English dictionary