- A group of Uralic languages of northern Siberia, of which the most widely spoken is Nenets.More example sentences
- Negation in Samoyedic is expressed by a negative verb.
adjectiveBack to top
- Of or relating to the Samoyeds or their languages.More example sentences
- The Nentsy (also known as the Yurak) are one of five Samoyedic peoples, which also include the Entsy, Nganasany, Sel'kupy, and Kamas (who became extinct as a group in the years following World War I ).
- Nenets is part of the Samoyedic group of Uralic languages and has two main dialects: Forest and Tundra.
More definitions of SamoyedicDefinition of Samoyedic in:
- The British & World English dictionary