Definition of Scorpio in English:
1.1 (a Scorpio) (plural Scorpios) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Scorpio.
- For one - say a Scorpio - a full Moon in Taurus might reveal welcome information about money and sex.
- I'm a Scorpio, and Scorpios devour their food.
- You can always trust a Scorpio to keep your secrets.
- Example sentences
- Arians, Taureans and Cancerians are all 10%, Capricornians 11% and Leos 12% - Scorpians and Virgoans have an average number of accidents.
- Leos, Pisceans and Taureans would all opt to slave over a hot stove, and Librans and Scorpians to wash the dishes.
- This month's dish, featuring plum tomatoes and pancetta, should tantalise the Scorpian tastebuds.
Pronunciation: /-pēən/noun& adjective
Definition of Scorpio in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia