Definition of Scorpio in English:
1.1 (a Scorpio) (plural Scorpios) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Scorpio.
- For one - say a Scorpio - a full Moon in Taurus might reveal welcome information about money and sex.
- I'm a Scorpio, and Scorpios devour their food.
- You can always trust a Scorpio to keep your secrets.
- Example sentences
- Arians, Taureans and Cancerians are all 10%, Capricornians 11% and Leos 12% - Scorpians and Virgoans have an average number of accidents.
- Leos, Pisceans and Taureans would all opt to slave over a hot stove, and Librans and Scorpians to wash the dishes.
- This month's dish, featuring plum tomatoes and pancetta, should tantalise the Scorpian tastebuds.
Pronunciation: /ˈskôrpēən/noun& adjective
Words that rhyme with ScorpioAntonio • Scipio
Definition of Scorpio in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.