noun (plural Scotswomen)
- A female native or inhabitant of Scotland or a woman of Scottish descent.More example sentences
- A handful of Scotswomen provided some of the most energetic of the suffrage campaigners who harried the government.
- A 110-year-old Scotswoman was yesterday named the UK's oldest person, and greeted her accolade with the words: ‘God alone knows why I've lived so long.’
- If you're a pioneering, high-achieving Scotswoman, what extraordinary standards of human endeavour are required before you qualify for a statue?
More definitions of ScotswomanDefinition of Scotswoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary