- A Jewish ritual service and ceremonial dinner for the first night or first two nights of Passover.More example sentences
- Most Jews in some way participate in a Passover Seder and observe Yom Kippur.
- We still began the Passover Seder and ended Yom Kippur by references to exile, but our heart wasn't into it.
- Throughout the world, Messianic congregations hold elaborate and well-publicized Passover Seders.
from Hebrew sēḏer 'order, procedure'.
More definitions of SederDefinition of Seder in:
- The British & World English dictionary