- The Sotho language of the Basotho people, an official language in Lesotho and South Africa.More example sentences
- The Sotho language, or Sesotho, is a Bantu language closely related to Setswana.
- While her mother tongue is Afrikaans, she speaks some Spanish and some Sesotho, learned while in Maseru.
- They translated the Bible into Sesotho, taught us how to scribble on slate to represent our language, printed books, and so on.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Sesotho.More example sentences
- Then came a Sesotho song ‘Nelson Mandela a hona ya tswanang le wena.’
- I haven't been able to find an equivalent Sesotho proverb.
- At the living heritage function the Sesotho speakers will show how their food is made and explain their traditions and customs.
the name in Sesotho.
More definitions of SesothoDefinition of Sesotho in:
- The British & World English dictionary