- (Of furniture) designed, made by, or in the simple, delicate, and graceful style of the English furniture maker Thomas Sheraton (1751–1806).More example sentences
- He took two Sheraton chairs from against the wall by the window and brought them over to the table.
- There was a revival of most of the late 18th Century styles: Chippendale, Adam, Hepplewhite, and Sheraton.
- Cabinet-maker and furniture designer, Hepplewhite linked the ornate style of Chippendale and the severer lines of Sheraton.
More definitions of SheratonDefinition of Sheraton in:
- The British & World English dictionary