- dated term for conjoined twin.More example sentences
- Beneficiaries of Taiwan's new computerized lottery include two Siamese twins who made headlines in 1979 when they were successfully separated by a surgical operation.
- Studying them might provide some insight into the survival issues faced by Siamese twins.
- Then we'll go to school on Monday stuck like Siamese twins and then everyone will know about us.
with reference to the Siamese men Chang and Eng (1811–74), who, despite being joined at the waist, led an active life.
More definitions of Siamese twinDefinition of Siamese twin in:
- The British & World English dictionary