- A vast region of Russia that extends from the Ural Mountains to the Pacific Ocean and from the Arctic coast to the northern borders of Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and China. Noted for the severity of its winters, it was traditionally used as a place of exile; it is now a major source of minerals and hydroelectric power.
- More example sentences
- It's a chunk of bone on the tundra, an ivory trinket in a Dolgan's cupped hand, a whiff of mammoth on the cold Siberian air.
- There are the extreme temperatures, which can range from smoldering heat to Siberian cold.
- You're standing beside a beer cooler on the bank of a frozen Siberian river, and your nose is numb with cold.
More definitions of SiberiaDefinition of Siberia in:
- The British & World English dictionary