- A tiger of a large and threatened race with a long thick coat, found in southeastern Siberia and northeastern China.More example sentences
- Reserves were created to save critical habitat for endangered species such as the Siberian tiger, saiga antelope, Russian desman and black stork.
- Your book focuses on the lions of Gir, the saltwater crocs of Australia's Northern Territory, Romania's brown bears, and Siberian tigers.
- Larger than Siberian tigers, cave lions once ranged throughout the Northern Hemisphere.
More definitions of Siberian tigerDefinition of Siberian tiger in:
- The British & World English dictionary