noun (plural Signori /sēnˈyôrē/)
- A title or form of address used of or to an Italian-speaking man, corresponding to Mr. or sir: Signor Ugolotti I am a man of honor, SignorMore example sentences
- He wouldn't let me speak English to the flasher customers: I had to say’ Encora caffè, signori?’
- You seem to have taken all of the best cards, signore.
- ‘You are a connoisseur in flowers, signor,’ said Beatrice, with a smile, alluding to the bouquet which he had flung her from the window.
Italian, from Latin senior (see senior).
More definitions of SignorDefinition of Signor in:
- The British & World English dictionary