- A title or form of address used of or to an Italian-speaking unmarried woman, corresponding to Miss: Signorina RosalbaMore example sentences
- ‘No one is surrendering today, signorina,’ the chef bellowed.
- In one school, the headmaster announced a policy specifying that he would address the women by signora or signorina plus last name and the men by their first name.
- ‘The signorina is here, sir,’ the man behind her said.
Italian, diminutive of signora (see Signora).
More definitions of SignorinaDefinition of Signorina in:
- The British & World English dictionary