- Of, relating to, or denoting the division of the Sino-Tibetan language family that includes the many forms of spoken Chinese.More example sentences
- Not to do so will only lead to costly inefficiency for all users of Sinitic language materials.
- Among Sinitic languages, there are at least seven or eight major branches that are mutually unintelligible.
- One of the unique features of the Sinitic languages is the quality of sound used to designate differences in meanings between words or syllables.
More definitions of SiniticDefinition of Sinitic in:
- The British & World English dictionary