chiefly North American
- A snowmobile.More example sentences
- It was an uplifting, exciting feeling to drive the Skidoo pulling only one sledge over a perfectly flat smooth surface.
- Brian was driving the Skidoo, while I was on the back of the sledge.
- Whether it is soaring 50 feet through the air on a Skidoo or popping tricks on a board in a half pipe, extreme sports thrive on danger.
verb (skidoo) (skidoos, skidooing, skidooed)[no object] Back to top
- Ride on a Skidoo: the winter months pass rapidly as one is engrossed with cross-country skiing, ice-fishing, or SkidooingMore example sentences
- I like to think they spend their free time Skidooing down mountains.
More definitions of SkidooDefinition of Skidoo in:
- The British & World English dictionary