- Have a spoken conversation with (someone) over the Internet using the software application Skype, frequently also viewing by webcam: my parents want to know when is a good time to Skype me [no object]: the point was to chat and Skype with co-workers and friendsMore example sentences
- In the same way that they can listen to music while watching TV, texting, Skyping and doing their homework, they can choose which elements of a celebrity or a lifestyle they wish to embrace and which they don't.
- Please don't Skype us personally about the broadcast, just click that link and follow the instructions.
- Consumers do not want to carry numerous single-purpose gadgets and are choosing devices with more functions, such as the iPad 2 with front and back cameras and the ability to Skype.
early 21st century: from Skype, the proprietary name of the software application.
More definitions of SkypeDefinition of Skype in:
- The British & World English dictionary