- another name for Murphy's Law.More example sentences
- As Sod's Law would have it, he took a heavy fall on the flat at Roscommon eight months ago, the horse tripping on the bend coming round into the straight and leaving the trainer/jockey with two broken forearms.
- As Sod's Law would have it, the first day of the easing of access sanctions coincided with a change in the weather.
- But my favourite story is the one in which a team of scientists are investigating Sod's Law and observe that for one particular man, the toast never falls on the floor butter side down.
More definitions of Sod's LawDefinition of Sod's Law in:
- The British & World English dictionary