- 1.1 (as noun a Sodom) A wicked or depraved place.More example sentences
- ‘We want to stop the hurried flight of humanity towards a Sodom and Gomorra situation, and we want to save it,’ he added.
- Some may call Gotham City a Sodom and Gomorra of the modern era, but even with its faults and abundance of vice, there are still good people there trying to survive.
- Clearly only a man of iron self-discipline can be trusted in such a Sodom.
More definitions of SodomDefinition of Sodom in:
- The British & World English dictionary