- A Mediterranean broom with fragrant yellow flowers and almost leafless stems that were formerly used in basketry.
More example sentences
- Spartium junceum, family Leguminosae
- Mowing is effective in controlling Spanish broom if it is followed by herbicide application.
- Beginning in the late 1930s, Spanish broom was planted along mountain highways in southern California.
- As you have observed, the Spanish broom becomes quite large and is often not given a large enough planting site.
More definitions of Spanish broomDefinition of Spanish broom in:
- The British & World English dictionary