- The standard six-stringed acoustic guitar, used especially for classical and folk music.More example sentences
- Their latest album gleefully tears up the rule book, setting glittering Spanish guitars against squelchy bass lines, jaw-rattling rap and propulsive break-beats.
- The Amernet foursome evoked the vibrancy of Spanish guitars, the throbbing energy of urban street life, and the subtlety and poetry of a great fresco.
- Twinkling Spanish guitars, chunky piano chords and electro bass form an unlikely relationship that still solidifies into a proper head-bobbing groove.
More definitions of Spanish guitarDefinition of Spanish guitar in:
- The British & World English dictionary