- A series of fourteen pictures or carvings representing successive incidents during Jesus' progress from his condemnation by Pilate to his crucifixion and burial, before which devotions are performed in some churches.More example sentences
- The programme for the Vigil includes Stations of the Cross, Exposition and Concelebrated Mass.
- There will be Stations of the Cross on each Tuesday of Lent at 7pm in Facefield church.
- The evening Masses at the Church of Christ the King will be on Wednesday and Friday at 7.30 p.m., Stations of the Cross on the Sunday of Lent at 3 p.m., in the Church of Christ the King.
More definitions of Stations of the CrossDefinition of Stations of the Cross in:
- The British & World English dictionary