- A type of small picture made from brightly colored woven silk, produced during the late 19th century.More example sentences
- This picture is very crowded with figures and is larger than the normal Stevengraph.
- Information on the back of the mount can help the collector determine the date of a Stevengraph.
- The Stevengraphs were big sellers at the 1893 World's Columbian Exhibition in Chicago.
named after Thomas Stevens (1828–88), English weaver, whose firm made them.
More definitions of StevengraphDefinition of Stevengraph in:
- The British & World English dictionary