- Transient ischemic attack.More example sentences
- The first 90 days after a stroke or TIA is the most critical window for medical intervention.
- New research has found that operating to unclog the affected blood vessels in the neck within 24 hours of having a TIA means a third do not go on to suffer another episode.
- PTSD and other psychological disorders in stroke and TIA patients appear to be an under-recognized and undertreated problem.
More definitions of TIADefinition of TIA in:
- The British & World English dictionary