Definition of Taurus in English:
2.1 (a Taurus) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Taurus.
- If someone was supposed to have been a Taurus but ends up as a Pisces, how does this affect their lives?
- But the reality is that, although he may be quite fanciful, he is still a Taurus, the most fixed and stable sign of the zodiac.
- Most people know whether they are a Virgo, or a Taurus, or whatever.
- sense 2.Example sentences
- They were closely followed by Taureans and Pisceans.
- But all Taureans have a habit of suppressing anger and frustration, which can lead to a variety of psychological disorders.
- Like most Taureans, an individual born into this combination will be calm, sympathetic, sensual and fun-loving.
Pronunciation: /ˈtôrēən/ /tôˈrēən/noun& adjective
Words that rhyme with Taurusbrachiosaurus, brontosaurus, canorous, chorus, Epidaurus, giganotosaurus, Horus, megalosaurus, pelorus, porous, sorus, stegosaurus, thesaurus, torus, tyrannosaurus
Definition of Taurus in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan