- A fine rosé wine produced at Tavel in the south of France.More example sentences
- In the 1940s he was hired as consultant to the large California producer Almaden, for whom he created the best-selling varietal Grenache Rosé, having been inspired by the French wine Tavel.
- Bandol, Tavel, Bardolino Chiaretto, Grenache, and Rose of Pinot Noir are just samples of wines that celebrate the flavors of barbecued food.
- There is even an appellation, Tavel, dedicated to rosé.
More definitions of TavelDefinition of Tavel in:
- The British & World English dictionary