- An animal of a breed of small white, brown, or black dog with a silky coat of medium length.More example sentences
- Apparently the correct definition of his mongrelism is that he is a retriever and Tibetan spaniel cross.
- Especially popular in monasteries, the Tibetan spaniel was prized for its loyalty and usefulness.
- The loyal and affectionate Tibetan Spaniel thrives on human companionship, forming a strong bond with their owners and family.
More definitions of Tibetan spanielDefinition of Tibetan spaniel in:
- The British & World English dictionary