- The Latin Eucharistic liturgy used by the Roman Catholic Church from 1570 to 1964.More example sentences
- In the past, traditionalists' love for the Latin Tridentine mass has seen them split from Rome rather than give it up.
- Their excitement was raised in the morning when Nathella said, ‘Why don't we go downtown this evening for a Tridentine mass?
- To suggest that the Tridentine mass or whatever one might call it is Gregorian or Carolingian, again is simply not true.
More definitions of Tridentine massDefinition of Tridentine mass in:
- The British & World English dictionary