- A range of plastic containers used chiefly for storing food.More example sentences
- Rachel watched curiously as he pulled out plates, drinks, eating utensils and several more Tupperware containers full of food.
- Lay the meat flat in a casserole dish, or in the big Tupperware container.
- We even packaged shots to go in tiny Tupperware containers.
1950s: from Tupper, the name of the American manufacturer, + ware1.
More definitions of TupperwareDefinition of Tupperware in:
- The British & World English dictionary