- A mathematical model of a hypothetical computing machine that can use a predefined set of rules to determine a result from a set of input variables.More example sentences
- Some Turing machines on certain inputs never halt.
- Turing machines are entities that run programs that must be written by an external entity.
- He studies Turing machines and grammar-driven systems where substitution rules allow a string of symbols to grow and change.
More definitions of Turing machineDefinition of Turing machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary